Saturday, August 2, 2008


Dinner at P-Dang's house with Rachel, Bree and fellow PCV Bush Poothorn. Rachel got a chance to learn how to cook from my friend P-At.


A Queen musical and all-you-can-eat-conveyor-belt-sushi.......SWEEEEEET!



This guy's name is Toothpicks. At least I call him Toothpicks because every time I turned around he was trying to show me some new puzzle, trick using toothpicks.



Rachel, Bree and I's awesome rafting trip up north near a two called Pai. We went with a group of 15 American, high schoolers who were here on an exchange program.



Scavenger hunt.



Man, I was so comfortable accept for my feet that you can't see sticking out into the middle of the aisle. People basically just kept pushing me out of the way every time they walked by.



Brown baggin' it in the hotel!



I think I have the cutest dog in all of Thailand right next door. He comes over pretty much everyday to hang out and do.............



THIS! Right in my doorstep. It's hilarious! He knows he's not supposed to come in, but lately he's been getting a little brave and inching his way into my house.



A beautiful set of seven waterfalls called Erawan Falls in the central region of Thailand.



Thai Ronald giving a little 'wai' to all the people.



On a field trip to a huge meditation retreat with our school. Here are some of the teachers I went with.



P-Uon, my landlord and a teacher at my school, practicing a little meditation during the day.



A couple of monks who were helping with organizing the event.



P-Renu gearing up for a little karaoke.



Our project group at our Mid-Service Conference this past May.

No comments: